Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Drake Speaks on Upcoming Projects

Drake stopped by MTV yesterday to discuss the status of his upcoming Mixtape. I'm kinda anxious to hear Drizzy rapping on his own tracks again. Hopefully, we can get a few more Boi-1da beats this go around. he also speaks on a possible collaboration with Jay-Z.



“I been rapping a lot lately. “Me and 40 (Noah Shebib, his producer) have been doing some great rap music, so I sort of took a hiatus on the R&B for a second. It’s cool to do R&B, I love it, but it’s just hard for me to always commit to it. Because some nights, I get in there and 40′s beats, as melodic or R&B-driven as they may be, just have that right pocket that I just wanna spit.”
But Drizzy fans dont be alarmed, he plans to release two songs next month and he’s been working on his second album.
“I did this song the other night; I’ve now completed the second song for my album,” he revealed. “So I only had one song before for the new album; two nights ago, I did the second song. I’m loving it. I’m loving the sound. I’m excited again.”


No comments:

Post a Comment